Friday, July 16, 2010

Scrapbooking

Please come and help scrapbook my sister's pictures. We are trying to get some albums together for them to use for therapy and to help Kjerstin remember who she is. They said you never know what will spark a memory. We will be meeting at the Mulvane Senior Center on July 23 & 30 from 6pm to 12 Am. Drinks and snacks are allowed. I will bring all my paper, stickers and tools. Please bring your tools so we can be more efficient. Please let me know if you are attending so that I can get enough chairs & tables. Thanks so much.

Wendy
wtiday@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Wendy, Does Kjerstin have internet in her room? I am thinking something up here would you call me as soon as you are able 409-2541

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to make something for Kjerstin. What is her favorite color, or does she have more than one favorite color? I attend Calvary Chapel in St. Joseph, and have been praying for Kjerstin, and reading the blog each day. My heart goes out to her, and to the rest of your family. Will also pray that God continues to give all of you the strength to keep on keep on, and never giving up hope. God is doing a great work here in your family, and probably with all of Kjerstin's friends too. When you make the scrapbooks, please take photos and post them on here, so that people from out of town can also see what you have made :) Love & prayers to all of you.
    Diane Massing
    St Joseph, MO
    email: dmassing@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ran into Cindy yesterday and she said you're still looking for sponsors for the shirts. Danny and I talked about it, and we'd like to be included as one of the sponsors, just have no idea how to go about doing it. Please let us know.
    Thanks,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete